Are you charged up for change? In Financial Management, George E. Pinches looks at the challenges of unremitting change in the financial environment of the firm. This new text gears readers up with the following:
- Consistent framework for solving problems that is based on seven fundamental concepts: maximization of market value of the firm, market efficiencies, agency theory, cash flows, time value of money and net present value, risk and return, and options and financial risk management.
- Highly motivating Executive Overviews at the beginning of each part that provide practical insights into the financial management of real companies.
- Step-by-step examples that illustrate each calculation so that readers can see how to use the tools of the decision-making process.
- Coverage of international financial management which appears in two separate chapters and in select chapters where appropriate.
- Learning aids including Executive Summaries, step-by-step calculations, numerical demonstrations, Concept Review Questions, Concept Review Problems, problem sets, and mini-cases